Friday, February 3, 2012

So, let's get this story started...

Okay everyone let me explain how, exactly, this is going to work. I'll write short chapters of the actual story twice (or once if I can’t manage two) a week. Between these posts, the character blogs will be updated and checked consistently and told from their point of view. The readers (that's you guys) get to talk to the characters and give them advice on what's going on, and just generally interact with them. You can even be their friend! Those bits of advice and comments will have a direct effect on the story. We'll see how this goes, but I'm looking forward to working with all of you!

The story will be posted one short chapter at a time, and hopefully twice a week. My plan is to upload chapters on Tuesday and Friday. I also want to check the character blogs twice a day or more, so the characters can respond quickly enough to get in full conversations before the next thing happens in the story. After all, if the characters don’t get enough advice, things may go poorly for them, or the story just won’t progress much. The whole story is reliant on people chatting with the characters!

As for the story itself, I don’t want to spoil my ideas quite yet, but the first chapter will be plenty to start with. While it is a “romance” story, I plan on making it quite entertaining and fun to read. I promise there will be some good comedy and awkward moments. I mean, if I’m going to be making relatively long posts, they have to be fun to read, am I right? 

Oh, and the characters' blogs are started, so please comment! But please, keep it clean!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Interesting concept. I had thought about doing something similar myself using a wiki but time hasn't permitted.

    I find this very interesting and I will be sure to check back. Please feel free to join me too and comment. I always love visitors :-)
    http://bit.ly/zGHktI

    ReplyDelete